To see more of the fonts and to learn about how to use them, check out the official manual online. http://www.justusteachers.com/mathfonts/MathV4Manual.pdf
How do you get this amazing resource? Follow the instructions below to install on your Windows or Mac computer.
Windows- Go to the Microsoft Software Center (Start, All Programs, Microsoft System Center 2012, Configuration Manager, Software Center) and choose 123 Math Fonts.
Mac- There are 2 options for getting the 123 Math Fonts on your Mac. You can either turn in an Eduphoria work order or install them yourself from the Activities server. Follow the instructions below to install yourself:
To Connect to the Server:
1. From the desktop of the laptop, click GO and CONNECT TO SERVER.
2. Type the server address https://webfs.gcisd.net and click CONNECT.
3. Enter your network login information.
4. This will mount a server named WEBFS.GCISD.NET to your desktop.
Installing the Fonts:
1. Open MACINTOSH HD.
2. Click LIBRARY and FONTS. Leave that window open.
3. In a new window, open the WEBFS.GCISD.NET server that you just mounted.
4. Click ACTIVITIES, TEACHER, SOFTWARE INSTALLS, FONTS and MAC FONTS OSX
5. Drag all the fonts from the Activity server Mac Fonts OSX window to the Library Fonts window.
6. Close all windows after all the fonts have copied.