GCISD Tech Lessons
The GCISD Tech Lessons website (http://gcisdtechlessons.wikispaces.com/Home) is a great resource for finding websites and activities for all areas of the curriculum. It can be easily accessed from the GCISD Important Websites page that should be a default tab on any browser on a district computer.
Some resource links you'll find on Tech Lessons include:
- Activities and websites for every subject and topic taught in grades K-5 (Click the green button for your grade level, choose a subject and then choose a topic.)
- Keyboarding practice for all grade levels
- Free clip art and media resources for all grade levels
- Activities and websites for all stations of Reading Daily 5
- Links to Web 2.0 sites and other GCISD resources like BrainPop and Tumblebooks (much easier than having students type in URLs!)
- Interactive websites that work on the iPads
- iPad app recommendations and resources
- Math resources for grades 6-8
- And much more!