To Setup the Software:
1. Go here to download and install the software for the computer: http://www.downloadcrew.com/article/26891-mobile_mouse_server
2. Download the app to the iPad https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobile-mouse-remote-mouse/id356395556?mt=8
Using the App:
1. Open the software on the computer from the Applications or Programs folder. Set a password if desired. You can tell it to open on startup so that you don't have to do this step again.
2. Open the app on the iPad.
3. Click the gear icon in the top left corner and choose your computer. Enter the password if you set one.
4. The iPad will now function as a slate/mouse. When you're showing a PowerPoint, just tap the screen to advance to the next slide. You can also tap the keyboard icon in the top right corner to type.