From GCISD's Teacher/Staff Resources webpage, click Clipart. This will take you to a site you can access from within the district - http://schools.clipart.com/
See the GCISD Training Wiki for more information on using schools.clipart.com
GCISD Techlessons Clipart and Media PageSee the Clipart and Media page of the GCISD Techlessons page for 17 clipart resources
NOTE: This site may be best for teacher research as some displayed images may not always be appropriate for students.
- From Google, enter the search criteria and click the SEARCH button
- Click IMAGES
- Click the GEAR icon found in the top, right corner
- Select ADVANCED SEARCH
- Select FREE TO USE AND SHARE under the USAGE RIGHTS field (you may need to scroll down)
- Click the ADVANCED SEARCH button
- While on Wikipedia, click the preferred image
- Scroll down below the image to view the copyright/licensing of the image
Be sure to use only pictures that are in the "public domain" or require no "attribution"
NOTE: This site may be best for teacher research as many ads are displayed and may not always be appropriate.
- From www.flickr.com, enter the search criteria and click the SEARCH button
- Click the ADVANCED SEARCH option
- Scroll down and check ONLY SEARCH WITHIN CREATIVE COMMONS-LICENSED CONTENT
- Click SEARCH