Did you know that YouTube has a Video Editor that will enable you to edit your own uploaded clips as well as others you find on the site?
The Video Editor gives you tools to:
- Trim clips
- Combine multiple clips for to create a new video
- Add music
- Customize clips with options such as rotating, adding text, applying a filter, or changing the
To access the Video Editor, you will need to:
- Log into your YouTube account
- Select Video Manager by clicking on the arrow on the Upload button
- Click Inbox which is located on the left side of your screen
- Choose Video Editor from the menu bar at the top of the page
Once you're in the Video Editor, you will see all of your clips. Drag/drop to add them to the workspace. Place your arrow on each clip to see the editing tools.
For additional help on these features, check out the following support page on YouTube: