lick to check out a title. You’ll be taken to your where you can begin reading the title in your browser or choose a download format for a mobile device.
Getting started step-by-step: http://ntrls.lib.overdrive.com/531C59D8-4EBC-4722-86D7-C54AD9970670/10/50/en/NextGen.htm
There is also an app for that!
Overdrive Media Console:
The Overdrive Media Console is a free app available for Windows, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android phones and tablets, Kindle, NOOK, Windows 8 PC and tablet, Blackberry and Windows Phone. Read and listen to eBooks and audiobooks from your library on the go or at home.
- A valid account with a participating library or institution is required
- Library is open 24/7
- No late fees. Titles are automatically returned at the end of the lending period. OverDrive Read eBooks and and titles that have not yet been locked into a format give the user the option to return early.
- App has customization tools, bookmarks and built-in dictionary
- Place holds for items and create wish lists
- Use the built-in browser or browser of choice
- Sync recent position and bookmarks across devices. OverDrive Media Console v3 must be installed on all devices and be authorized with the same Adobe ID on all devices. Titles must be downloaded to all devices
- Listen to audiobooks from within the mobile app or on your computer. The desktop app also supports transfer to a variety of devices and, in many cases, burning to CD for listening anytime