Flippity Flashcard Creator
To Create Flashcards:
- Create a Google spreadsheet in Google Drive containing your information. You must use the Flippity template found at the URL above.
- Name the set of flashcards by naming the worksheet at the bottom of the spreadsheet.
- Go to File/Publish to the Web and click Start Publishing.
- Copy the link under Get a Link to Published Data.
- Paste the link in the field on the Flippity website and click Go.
- To make changes to the flashcards, make the changes to your Google spreadsheet and republish. You can also set up the spreadsheet to automatically republish when changes are made.
- You can insert pictures and embed Youtube videos on the flashcards.
- Works in all browsers. Uses Java.
- Text on the flashcards is modifiable only using basic HTML tags.
- The flashcards are not private since the spreadsheet has been published, however, you control who has the link to the set of flashcards.
- To delete the flashcards, click Stop Publishing on the Google spreadsheet.