- It allows you to upload image files to their server so you can create codes to images without having to host them somewhere yourself.
- You can create a simple document/web page and then generate a QR code to it. If you have a bunch of text, the "text-only" QR code becomes too complex and doesn't always scan properly. Creating a document in QR Island is a great alternative.
1. Go to http://www.qrisland.com.
2. Click "I want to make a QR code"
3. Enter your information into the desired section.