- Go to QR Voice.
- Type text into the top box (where it says, "say what?").
- Press the QR code button to the right of the text box to generate the recording.
- The large, white box at the bottom of the screen is where the QR code will appear after it has been generated.
- Use the sliding blue button in the middle to adjust how large the QR code appears.
- QR Voice also generates a link to the playback on the web in case the recording cannot be accessed via a QR-code scanning app.
- You do not get to record your own voice, however, although you could link to a podcast with your own voice.
Great for students that cannot yet read