Join us on a Virtual Voyage this summer!
What is the GCISD Virtual Voyage?
The GCISD Virtual Voyage is a summer opportunity for you to have fun and step outside your technology comfort zone! Challenges can be completed in any order at any time. Do as many as interest you. The only rule is that you must share your learning with others via your blog!
How do I participate?
If you've already done these things, please still share your reflections in a blog post.
What are the challenges?
- Participate in a book study
- Find a free app and try it out
- Set up Feedly to read education blogs
- Take the Google Power Searching online class
- Create a Google form
- Explore Infuse Learning
- Collaborate on lesson plans in Google Drive with a teammate
- Attend an online tech training
- Search Pinterest for tech ideas
- Move an activity up the SAMR ladder
- Skype or Google Hangout with a fellow teacher
- Watch a TED Talk
- Explore Thinglink
- Participate in a Twitter chat (besides #gcisdchat)
- Design your own challenge!
More information and resources for each challenge can be found on our GCISD Virtual Voyage website. https://sites.google.com/a/gcisd.net/gcisd-virtual-voyage/home