Here's how to set it up:
- Go to http://twitterfeed.com and create an account.
- You'll get an email to confirm your address. Click the link and you'll be taken through a step by step process to setup your blog Tweets.
- Type your blog name and paste your blog URL. (Click the "test rss feed" button to be sure it's the right feed address).
- Click the "Advanced Settings" link to expand the window.
- Scroll through the options and change 2 things:
- Change the "Post Content" choice to "Title Only"
- Enter #gcisdvv in the "Post Suffix" box. This will automatically add the hashtag after the blog post title in the Tweet.